Monday, January 26, 2009

Would someone PLEASE turn on the lights??

No picture to show today. If I did, it would be of my neighbor, Jane's house as there is terminal confusion as to which light meter belongs at what address. I understand that for the past 30 years, our electric meter has not matched our address. It never has! Now getting this corrected to actually have the power turned on is another bloomin' matter! When we had our electrical work done a few years back, our electrician had to put up different house numbers on our facade to get the power turned back on. This time; not so easy. Centerpoint and Reliant really don't communicate to each other and thus, our finished, refurbished, repaired and beautified house is the only one on our street without power! Heck, they even sent me Jane's electric bill and she HAS power. So, someone remind me when I get to finally come back...Will someone turn the lights on PLEASE?

No comments: